Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

woven picture

Making a Woven photo Reflection
IMG_1216.jpg
DSC07718.JPG
DSC07717.JPG

  1. What are you most pleased with? Why / why not?
I like my woven picture because everything is in the right place. I got help from Liam



2. What did you learn from making your woven picture?
Think about measurement, cutting, alignment, the weaving process
Ive lernt not to put the sterips in wrong place




3. What did you find easy?
Think about measurement, cutting, alignment, the weaving process
I found out that we have to put to the sterips in the right place





4. What did you find difficult?
Think about measurement, cutting, alignment, the weaving process
I found out difficuit sticking the strerips in the wrong place



5. Who did helped you with your woven picture?
I got help from Liam



6. What would you change? why / why not?
Think about colour, alignment, measurement, cutting

I would change the nose



7. What would you do to improve your woven picture next time?

I’ll put the sterips in the right place

No comments:

Post a Comment