Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

Revising sentences

Today I have been learning about the word DRAFT is like an acrostic poem. Each  letter  of
this word means something  in writing . Today we have focusing on the D.D stand for delete.
In class Miss Paton shared with  us a piece of writing  in which  we had  to delete , take out words and
change sentences . Here  is my piece of my writing                                                                                 Miss Paton has a cat. His name is Oscar. He is a tabby cat. Oscar can be a pain in the neck. He likes to sniff my rubbish bin. He always come to my house wanting food. Oscar likes to fall asleep on my couch. He does not like my laptop computer. He would rather sit on my lap. Oscar would like me to give him the attention.


My copy
Miss Paton has cat is named Oscar. He is a tabby cat. Oscar can be pain. He likes to sniff  rubbish .Sometimes oscar comes to my house starving for food . Oscar likes to sleep on my chair. He does not like my laptop . He would sit on my lap. Oscar likes getting the attention .
54 words


No comments:

Post a Comment