Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Gold group 2 reading task













Gold Group 2
Title: Matariki


Before I read
What do I know about Matariki
The purpose of this question is to cue in your knowledge off the top of your head, so no internet searches please
Questions I have on Matariki
What I have learnt about Matariki-after you have read to Miss Paton
to celebrate Maori
language week
Why do we celebrate Matariki?   
she Guides her young sisters to the places in the
sky
The seven stars show up in the sky
What is Matariki?
Matariki is the biggest star
Matariki is a Maori name
for cluster of stars also
Known as the pleiades
What is it Known as?
Time when you gather seafood and plant trees

what night  does Matariki come?
The year will be warm


time to make stuff and fly kites


to share family stories












In reading I have been learning about Matariki the biggest star.We had to find key words and information

No comments:

Post a Comment